Continuing the musical theme, here we decided to investigate another issue that often worries future newlyweds: what wedding bands Los Angeles to choose for a wedding and how to do it.
First, you need to decide on the concept of the musical side of the event. Whether it will be a cover band or a solo performer is up to you, but do not forget that they should look harmoniously on stage, in tune with your holiday. Explore the costumes and repertoire of artists by their portfolios in our catalog. Imagine how certain performers will look at your event. So let’s begin!
Choosing A Music Style
First of all, you need to decide on the style of music. What factors need to be considered:
- The Taste of The Newlyweds. This is first of all, because the wedding is your holiday!
- The Age Category of The Invitees. If young people prevail, you can rely mainly on your taste, but if you arrange this celebration for an older audience, they are unlikely to understand a rapper party or techno party.
- Wedding Decoration. Pink ponies arranged in the photo zone and invited live bands musicians are unlikely to be harmonious.
- Your Budget. Los Angeles wedding bands performances will not cost too much. However, local bands, singers or musicians can provide quality performances at a reasonable cost.
- Place of The Wedding. Whether the venue rented for the party will have the necessary musical equipment or space for the group to sit down.
Choice of Musicians
Determining the style of your Los Angeles wedding bands is the easiest part of your search. Now you have to sweat over choosing the best option for your celebration. How to choose:
- Website / Social Networks. The search for musicians usually starts from the Internet, and if not all professional performers have their own website, then you will definitely find a band group, Facebook or an Instagram account.
- Audio / Video. Based on photos and reviews, it is difficult to hit the bull’s-eye, so if you have not found video or audio performances in social networks, ask the group administrators / Direct / personally / by e-mail and they will send you.
- Live sound. Active bands / performers often give concerts at events or simply in bars in the evenings. We advise you to visit one of them and immerse yourself in the atmosphere created by the musicians in order to understand how this will happen at the wedding.
- Drum Shows and Bartender Shows: The two most popular types of wedding bands Los Angeles today. It is not surprising, because if the first sets an excellent rhythm and looks spectacular, the second, in addition to the effect, has a completely gastronomic feature – who will not be interested and pleasant to drink a cocktail prepared in an unusual way!
The agony of choice is over and now it remains to discuss the details with the performers. What to ask:
- Place. Are the musicians ready to play outdoors or indoors with poor acoustics? Are they satisfied with the place allotted in the hall? Will their equipment and tools fit?
- Equipment / tools. It is better to invite musicians with their own equipment to the wedding, as the one provided by the room you are renting may not be suitable or “cannot withstand” the capacities offered by the band’s instruments.
- Repertoire. The most important part of the wedding party! If you are comfortable with the set of songs the group provides, you can relax, but if you want to order additional songs, you need to discuss this in advance. Most likely, you will have to pay extra for this.
- Time. Be clear about the terms and the number of ordered hours.
- Script. Check the scenario with the musicians. By what moment should they appear, will they be ready for breaks, and maybe they will agree to accompany some events of the celebration with live music.
Now you can look forward to the perfect wedding bands in Los Angeles for your wedding.